Asset Utilization - INVESTOR
Use the capital you already have to build your investment portfolio with our help. If you're flush with funds, we don't need to verify your employment history. This program is a real estate developers' dream come true. To qualify, we take a comprehensive analysis of your total assets, so you don't have to go through the hassle of providing your typical income documentation.
- No Statement Of Employment On 1003. No Employment Documentation Or Verification Required.
- Qualifying Monthly Income = Post-Closing Assets X Utilization Factor (See Guidelines) ÷ 60 Months.
- No Tax Returns Or W2s Required. Not A Bank Statement Program.
- Up To 50% DTI
- Subject Property Does Not Need Positive Cash Flow
- 1 Month Bank Statement (Covering At Least 30 Days)
- 100% Gifts Allowed For Down Payment, Closing Costs, Reserves1 Only
- Cash-Out Proceeds May Be Used Towards Reserves
- Purchase & Rate/Term Refinance Up To 75% LTV
- Cash-Out Refinance Up To 70% LTV, Unlimited Cash-Out Funds
- 1-4 Units, Condos, Coops, PUDs
- Loan Amounts Up To $3,000,000
- Minimum 660 FICO
- 5/6 ARM2, 7/6 ARM2, 15 Or 30 Year Fixed
- Interest Only Option Available On All Loan Terms Except 15 Year Fixed.
- Corporations And LLCs Accepted
- First Time Home Buyers Eligible, No LTV Restriction
Mortgage Rate Options
Adjustable-rate mortgages include interest payments which shift during the loan's term, depending on current market conditions. Typically, these loans carry a fixed-i...Learn More
The most common type of loan option, the traditional fixed-rate mortgage includes monthly principal and interest payments which never change during the loan's lifetime.Learn More
Interest only mortgages are home loans in which borrowers make monthly payments solely toward the interest accruing on the loan, rather than the principle, for a specif...Learn More
Graduated Payment Mortgages are loans in which mortgage payments increase annually for a predetermined period of time (e.g. five or ten years) and...Learn More